The Type 650 evaluation component is used to detect and monitor the output currents (4...20 mA) of the Type HE101 vibration monitoring unit. The evaluation component is contained in a 20-pole DIN rail housing. It can be mounted using either a top hat rail or directly on the wall.
- Free adjustment of two limit values and delay times for imbalance and temperature
- Monitoring cable breakage control
- Voltage supply monitoring
- Warnings and alarms are issued via relay contacts
- The evaluation component acts as the power supply for the Type HE101 vibration monitoring unit