CHEM MINI - dosing pump for the finest dosing tasks
The CHEM MINI gear pump from WITTE is perfect for the transportation and finest dosage of low to medium viscous media.
The application range reaches from classic transfer and dosing tasks in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry to the transportation of monomers, oligomers and prepolymers during polymer production.
- Stainless steel · Tantalum · Titanium · Hastelloy®
- Gear Shafts
- 1.4112, but also every machineable ceramic and metal materials, for example, 1.4571, Ferralium®, Ferro Titanit®, Hastelloy®, etc.
- Shaft seals
- Magnetic coupling · stuffing box · radial shaft seal
- Steam · water · heat transfer oil · electrical
- Friction bearing
- Carbon · NiAg (Nickel-Silver) · silicon carbide · zirconium oxide · tool steel
Application examples for WITTE chemical pumps from the CHEM series
- Organic and inorganic chemicals
- Alcohols · Additives · Bases · Ester · Glycerin · Resins · Hardeners · Isocyanate
- PET · PC · PA · PS · PMMA
- Vegetable oils · Butter · Margarine · Flavoring · Chocolate · Fondant · Licorice · Chewing gum mass · Vitamins · Syrup · Gelatin · etc.
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic products
- Amino acids · Lotion · Shampoo · Vitamins
- 0,5 to 1.000.000 mPas
- Up to 300 °C · higher temperature on request
- Suction pressure
- From vacuum to max. 15 bar, magnet drive max 25 bar
- Transport pressure /differential pressure
- Up to max. 120 bar
- Pump sizes
- m 9/5.5 (0.2 cm3/rev) to 14/28 (2.95 cm3/rev)
Reliable dosing even in difficult applications
Through decades of construction experience and optimal material selections, this pump type is suitable for even the most difficult of tasks and maintains its reliability and dosing accuracy in vacuum and high pressure applications.
Typical areas of application for this pump type can be found in the chemicals, cosmetics and food industries as well as in petrochemicals.The CHEM MINI takes over the finest dosing tasks with the highest precision. The smallest available pump currently has a specific displacement volume of 0.2 cm3/rev. Smaller pumps are possible on request. Another highlight from this WITTE series is the availability of different materials for casings, gears and covers.